9 Lasagna Noodles
1/2 onion, diced
32oz cottage cheese
8oz cheddar cheese, shredded
8oz mozzarella cheese, shredded,
2oz parmesan cheese
1 jar Pasta Sauce
2 Tbsp Oregano
1) Cook noodles
2) Cook onions in skillet and add beef.
3) Once beef has browned, drain grease and add jar of pasta sauce.
4) In large bowl, mix cottage cheese, egg, cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, and oregano.
5) In 9×13 pan, Add layer of beef/sauce, then add noodles, meat, then 1/2 cheese mix.
6) Repeat layer once more time and top layer with meat/sauce and cheese.
7) Cover with foil and cook for 60 min at 350 degrees. Remove foil 10 min before finished.